- Jan 27, 2023. Our papers "Applying Accessibility Metrics to Measure the Threat Landscape for Users with Disabilities" and "Why do Internet Devices Remain Vulnerable? A Survey with System Administrators " are accepted for publication at NDSS MADWeb.
- Nov 14, 2022. Our papers "Towards Characterizing IoT Software Update Practices" and "If-This-Then-Allow-That (to Phone Home): A Trigger-Based Network Policy Enforcement Framework for Smart Homes" are accepted for publication at FPS.
- Oct 12, 2022. Our paper, "A Hybrid Decision-making Approach to Security Metrics Aggregation in Cloud Environments" is accepted for publication at IEEE CloudCom.
- Jun 23, 2022. Our paper, "Certificate Root Stores---An Area of Unity or Disparity?" is accepted for publication at CSET.
- Feb 11, 2022. Our paper, "Characterizing the Adoption of Security.txt Files and their Applications to Vulnerability Notification" is accepted for publication at NDSS MADWeb.
- Feb 7, 2022. Our paper, "SoK: Password-authenticated key exchange - Theory, practice, standardization and real-world lessons." is accepted for publication at ACM AsiaCCS.
- Jan 5, 2022. Muhammad Shafayat Oshman has successfully defended his Master's thesis. Congrats Muhammad!
- 14 Oct 2021. Springer publishes "Computer Security and the Internet: Tools and Jewels from Malware to Bitcoin", the Second Edition of a book from our lab. See: https://people.scs.carleton.ca/~paulv/toolsjewels.html.